Monday, April 18, 2011

Git R Done

For some reason, I feel like I’ve been hyper-productive lately.  Justin seems to finally be getting his things in order and I’m helping him with his documentation requirements.  The secure coding curriculum that I’m helping to develop for my employer is moving forward at a fairly quick pace.  My chemotherapy has resumed and next steps are on my calendar, and I’m generally just ‘feeling good’.

I think part of it has to do with just being more organized and conscious of time management and putting my planned activities on my calendar (accounting for travel time as well).

I like this…let’s keep it up.

One thing that I think I could use more of is – wait for it – some sleep.  I was going non-stop from Friday at around 7am through Sunday morning at around the same time.  The 12 Starbuck's Venti’s, 2 Red Bulls and 3 Five Hour Energy’s throughout that period helped just a tad.  Caffeine works wonders.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like Git though. I prefer VSS.

Shawn said...

LOL

VSS is just so 'old hat' these days, not to mention insecure and unsupported. I think Microsoft finally gave up on it around the Visual Studio 6 time frame and were beating a dead horse (upping the version and still collecting your money, of course) through 2008.

Git is good, but I still like Subversion as my VCS of choice.

Anonymous said...

NO YUO! Someday you will use VSS again - I am deleting all the other source control systems from the earth and VSS will reign supreme.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir, I am having trouble deleting all the other source control systems from the earth. Please stand by.